Officers (Executive & Technical Branches)
Website Nausena Bharti – Indian Navy Recruitment
Indian Navy invites application from unmarried male/female candidates for Short Service Commission in Executive Branch viz. General Service/Hydro and Technical Branch (General Service/Naval Architecture) and Permanent Commission (PC) in Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) in the Indian Navy for Jun 18 Course conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Apply Online before 25 August 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Indian Navy Job Details :
- Post Name : Officers (Executive & Technical Branches)
- No. of Vacancies : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 56100-110700/-
- General Service/ Hydrography Cadre
- Engineering Branch (General Service)
- Electrical Branch (General Service)
- Naval Architecture (NA)
Eligibility Criteria for Nausena Bharti Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in respective disciplines from a recognised educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/7th semester in regular/integrated course respectively.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Candidates should be Born between 02 Jul 1993 & 01 Jan 1999 (both dates inclusive).
Job Location : All India
Selection Process: Selection will be based on SSB interview.
How to Apply Indian Navy Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in form 05.08.2017 to 25.08.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 05.08.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 25.08.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10701_24_1718b.pdf
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/login →